Today was not exactly my day...some parts were great, others have me unbelievably stressed out.
Started out okay. I was scheduled to go to my school's basketball game at 1. My babysitter was supposed to get here at 10:45 so I could get there early enough to get a good spot. We had a freak ice storm yesterday and she called me at 9:30 to tell me that she could not drive herself because she couldn't get out of her driveway, so could I please come get her. I said I could, but at that point I was still in my pajamas and so was Bubs. I showered quickly, got dressed, dressed Bubs, fed Bubs, fed myself (two hardboiled eggs and a piece of plain wheat toast), got out to my car and spent 20 mother fucking minutes trying to chisel ice off all the windows...fuck. I didn't even get to the babysitter's house until 10:45....so I ended up being 30 minutes later to the game then I had planned, which honestly wasn't too bad. I didn't have to stand out in the cold for very long and I ended up in the third row...and we won! yay! So I guess that's not a terribly good example of why I'm so stressed...read on...
When I got home from the game though, all hell broke loose. Apparently my dear Hubs, unknowingly clogged our downstairs toilet the night before and it had been running all night long, leaking water into our daughter's playroom without anyone noticing. I didn't notice this morning because we were rushing around and Bubs never even went into her playroom. So I spent my entire evening taking all of her toys out of the playroom (her brand new dollhouse that she got for Christmas is ruined by the way), ripping up carpet, and cleaning up gigantic puddles...
I was supposed to have a date with my team, but I ended up being an hour late because after cleaning all that up, I had to feed Bubs and bathe her, and now that I'm home, I have to figure out what to do tomorrow. I am supposed to go to a study group and Hubs was going to take Bubs to a birthday party. But now, he wants to clean the carpet and lay down new padding so we can get everything resituated and fixed, and he doesn't want to take Bubs to the party because this project will take all day. I just found out that our class is throwing a baby shower tomorrow for a classmate's wife who is due in a few weeks and I don't know if I can make it to that or even have the time to buy a gift. I wanted to go running tomorrow, because while I've been active every day this past week except for today, I haven't been running since Tuesday. I ate like shit again today (besides breakfast, I had chipotle for lunch, a large Blue Moon draught, a french dip sandwich and waffle fries at dinner and a box of butterfinger bites at the movie theatre). Aaaand I have a huge exam on Wednesday and 4 exams the following week. Not to mention, our financials are a god damn mess right now....I just....ugh...
I honestly don't know what to do with myself right now and I'm freaking out about the billions of things that need to get done. And why does a monkey wrench always get thrown into everything I plan? I barely saw Bubs today and I wanted to take her shopping to buy a gift for her friend for her party. I'm so super stressed and it is freaking me out....
wooooo saawwwwwwwwww
No comments:
Post a Comment