Saturday, January 12, 2013

Nothing Groundbreaking...

Just two quick things:

1) 181.6lbs! Yay!

2) Baked sweet potato topped with goat cheese, green onions, and garlic. AMAZING! I don't even like sweet potatoes but I'm trying to get on them in the name of clean eating because they are so good for you. Today was my second foray into trying sweet potatoes (last week I had mashed sweet potatoes, but they were really buttery and I was not a fan). Aaaaand to make things even better, the goat cheese I got today was straight from our local farmer's market! Made by "Celebrity Dairy"...so fresh and flavorful, it took all my strength to not eat the entire log in one sitting. Seriously. I ate 1.5 ounces and that was it. Self restraint! Go me!

Okay Bubs is taking a nap therefore I should study....so I'm going to go take a nap as well! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment