Friday, January 18, 2013

Date Night TONIGHT!!!!

In case you didn't read my post about my chocolate chip cookie mug that I caved and ate last night....clearly things are going well. Right...They're not too bad and for the most part I am staying in my calorie ranges, but I have definitely been craving some not so great (and certainly not clean) things the past few days.

Besides the cookie mug, last night I had another grilled cheese sandwich for dinner. I added a nice salad as well though to balance it out, but DAMN! Why do I want to eat the bad things? :(

And today for lunch I had a 6" Turkey sub (no cheese, on honey oat, with tomatoes, red onions, pickles and spinach with spicy mustard) and some sliced apples (365 calories total). Not clean but still healthy. I'm a work in progress! Haha!

Tonight we are going to one of the most talked about restaurants in our area and I am SOOOO excited, but very nervous about the calorie intake and whatnot. I have already told myself no alcohol, of course, but food wise--I've already looked at their menu and salivated over every single item. There is no way any entree on that menu is less than 1000 calories. I guess that I'm just going to have to let my hair down and just live a little tonight. Like I just said, I'm a work in progress and I need to relax sometimes! Besides, I exercised every day this week, including today (although today I only did 2.5 miles on the treadmill and it took me 30 min...mehhhh) and I am planning on going to a yoga class in the morning......so I'm fine! One meal won't ruin my life, right? RIGHT!!!!

I do have to say that my gym session was FABULOUS yesterday! I did 15 minutes each on the elliptical, the stationary bike and the treadmill and then I lifted, focusing on my abs, arms, and shoulders. I think I was there for about 2 hours and I feel sore and wonderful all at the same time today. I think I can get used to this gym rat thing! Today though, I really wanted to get on the pilates reformer after I ran on the treadmill but apparently I can only use them in a class and not by myself. I wasn't feeling the gym any more after that so I just came home and now I'm sitting in my sweatiness wondering what to do with myself before I have to go get Bubs from school. womp. Guess I should shower, right?

p.s. that "snow storm" we got was bullshit, by the way. A whole lot of hoopla for a small dusting of ice and no cancelled classes. My cable did go out last night right when my school's basketball team tipped off so I was a bit peeved by that, but I studied instead so I guess it was meant to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment