Pics to come. I devoured this bad boy wayyyy too fast to get a pic of it this morning! It is very delicious and only takes about 5 minutes to prepare. I'll probably be enjoying this bad boy all week for breakfast since I'm always running late in the morning.
Ingredients:
- One large banana
- 6 oz unsweetened original almond milk
- 1 TBSP unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 TBSP raw almond butter (if going paleo--should contain only raw almonds or pasteurized raw almonds on the ingredients list)
- 6-10 ice cubes (depends on how slushy-like you want it--I used 6 and it was just a little thicker than milk--just the way I like it)
- 1 Stevia in the raw packet
Directions
- Add all ingredients to blender and blend. The end.
Makes about 10oz give or take
Nutrition Breakdown:
Calories: 248
Total Fat: 12g
Saturated: 1g
Polyunsaturated: 0g
Monounsaturated: 1g
Sodium: 114mg
Potassium: 532mg
Total Carbs: 39g
Dietary Fiber: 7g
Sugars: 19g
Protein: 6g
Vitamin A: 10%
Vitamin C: 20%
Calcium: 39%
Iron: 10%
No comments:
Post a Comment