First, I completely forgot to tell you that I DID got for a run on Monday after class. I walked from our building to campus and then ran the whole way around once and then walked back to our building. It was 2.69 miles...so not my usual 3+, but oh well. I did it.
Second, I weighed myself today....
179.6lbs!!!
I have officially made it into the 170s! Holy Crap!!!!
So how did I celebrate? I had 3 servings of protein pancakes with 2T almond butter and 1 large banana for breakfast.
And for lunch, I had a garlic roasted chicken breast, mozzarella, tomato, red onion, garlic and herb mayo, and mustard on whole wheat with a nutrigrain bar and a gala apple.
For dinner its turkey kielbasa in vodka sauce with pasta. Yummy! Probably more calories than I need especially since I didn't run yesterday and I'm not going today because Hubs is working late and I need to relieve my babysitter (Bubs' school is closed until tomorrow for preparations for the school year)...but whatev! :)
Anyway, so back to Hubs....we haven't talked really at all since Monday afternoon. We've talked about Bubs a few times but that's pretty much it. He tried to engage me in conversation last night and I was just like, "I don't want to talk, I have a lot of work to do. I don't have time for you." I don't know if it pissed him off or not, and to be honest I don't care. Heartless...I know. He needs to understand that doing well in this program is so important to me and if he can't be helpful and supportive and NICE, then I don't want to even deal with him. There it is. So, I just haven't talked to him. I made dinner, gave Bubs and bath and went right to my school work last night without hardly saying anything to him. When he came up to bed I was watching True Blood because we missed it on Sunday, and I passed out like 30 seconds after it ended.
Okay done with that! So, I made it to the 170s (barely)! Horray! Now I need to work toward the 160s! Assuming I can stay in the 170s for more than 5 seconds!
:)))
No comments:
Post a Comment